From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Out of order install - grub first
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:39:13
1 Well, duh.....I guess you're right about that....too bad. That's what
2 I get for not thinking it through.
3
4 OK, I'll just do the install like normal. Thanks
5
6 - Mark
7
8 On 9/6/05, Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz> wrote:
9 > you'll need to get to the point where you can compile grub - ie up to
10 > stage 3 probably.
11 >
12 > On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:15:56 -0700