From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accept all versions but 9999
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:30:17
1 On Friday 14 March 2008, Gustavo Campos wrote:
2 > That's the way I did it before, you know... but it really comes to be
3 > a pain in the ass when you want to test some new supercool releases
4 > with tons of dependencies, such as kde-4 and so on.
5
6 Tell me about it, been there done that, I feel your pain :-)
7
8 > However that's some neat tip, I haven't though on the possibility of
9 > leaving just package.keywords, I'm giving it a try just right now!
10 > Thanks a lot!
11
12 It was just an idea that came to me, completely untested. Let us know if
13 it mostly works out.
18 > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:14 AM, Alan McKinnon