From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mysql error
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:42:27
1 On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:46:39 +0100
2 Arnau Bria wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 [...]
6 > This is what I see in my mysqld.err log:
7 >
8 > 070208 11:26:17 [Warning] No argument was provided to --log-bin, and
9 > --log-bin-index was not used; so replication may break when this
10 > MySQL server acts as a master and has his hostname changed!! Please
11 > use '--log-bin=afrodita-bin' to avoid this problem. mysqld got signal
12 > 4; This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
13 > binary or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt,
14 > improperly built, or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by
15 > malfunctioning hardware. We will try our best to scrape up some info
16 > that will hopefully help diagnose the problem, but since we have
17 > already crashed, something is definitely wrong and this may fail.
18 >
19 > ****I think I can ignore this********
20 >
21 > key_buffer_size=0
22 > read_buffer_size=258048
23 > max_used_connections=0
24 > max_connections=100
25 > threads_connected=0
26 > It is possible that mysqld could use up to
27 > key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size +
28 > sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 76399 K bytes of memory
29 > Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.
30 >
31 > thd=(nil)
32 > Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find
33 > out where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something
34 > went terribly wrong...
35 > Cannot determine thread, fp=0xb690808d, backtrace may not be correct.
36 > Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, fp=0xb690808d,
37 > stack_bottom=0xbfcb0000, thread_stack=196608, aborting backtrace. The
38 > manual page at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Crashing.html contains
39 > information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.
40 >
41 > *****WTH!!!!******
42 I had to remove all bin files from /var/lib/mysql
43 After that, all works fine!
44
45 cheers!
48 Arnau Bria
49 http://blog.emergetux.net
50 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
51 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
52 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
53 --
54 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list