From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Webmin not accepting root logins
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:14:34
1 On Sunday 13 April 2008, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > This is the second in a series of at least 3 cries for help, each on
3 > a separate sub-part of my goal of making sense of cups, lpd and
4 > Windows Vista.
5 >
6 > I'm trying to use webmin to look at CUPS administration.
7
8 I would not recommend this route, as I do not trust Webmin to not
9 obliterate my various configs. The CUPS front end is much better, it is
10 found on the CUPS server at port 631 from your browser. If memory
11 serves, your regular root password should work just fine
14 Alan McKinnon
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list