From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CPU upgrade and LVM questions.
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 08:47:59
1 On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 19:17:22 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Sounds like I need to build a new kernel as well. I guess I could name
4 > one with FX in it to be able to tell it from the old one.  I do mine
5 > manually anyway, except for the dracut thingy.
6
7 Or set LOCALVERSION in the kernel config. Then the kernel will be be
8 named automatically and you will also be able to see which version you
9 are running with uname.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 "I need your clothes, your boots, and your tagline!"