From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: scanner problem : PS
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:25:31
1 180720 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > On inspection, Mint 19 does seem to have installed itself on /dev/sdb5 ,
3 > so I can copy the vital files from its /boot to my own Gentoo /boot ,
4 > edit lilo.conf accordingly & see if it will start : not today !
5
6 I have successfully booted into Mint 19
7 -- it installed fully before it did its dirty MBR trick -- ,
8 so I can see what happens with Xsane tomorrow.
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca