From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Undeliverable: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:54:52
1 On Tuesday, 22 November 2022 21:58:45 GMT Dale wrote:
2 > I'm top posting for those who want to ignore this message.
3 >
4 > This is the second message like this I've received. Is anyone else
5 > getting these? Did someone close their email account and not
6 > unsubscribe or something? Is this just me?
7
8 I've just had one this morning, Dale. There seems to be a problem with missing
9 SPF or DKIM in my outgoing messages. I'm in touch with my ISP about it.
12 Regards,
13 Peter.