From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Linus Torvalds on systemd
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:41:22
1 Am 17.09.2014 um 23:42 schrieb Mark David Dumlao:
4 > On Sep 18, 2014 5:36 AM, "James" <wireless@×××××××××××.com
5 > <mailto:wireless@×××××××××××.com>> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Mark David Dumlao <madumlao <at> gmail.com <http://gmail.com>> writes:
10 > > > > Publish perfomanced metrics; Choice; Unreasonable?
11 > > > The classic open source answer to being told to do a lot of
12 > > > work on publicly available data is
13 > >
14 > > I'm sorry, I must have missed your link to the published data?
15 > > Sure it exist and I have just missed it?
19 > Make it yourself you entitled dickwad. this is what you get for being
20 > polite to idiots.
23 well, you claim there is data. So provide at least a set of search terms
24 to find it.
25
26 Also some comparism of code size systemd vs init+ lets say metalog.
27
28 Also, some explanation why it is a good idea to read the kernel command
29 line and reuse commands from there. Like 'debug'.