From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nx / nxclient - replacement
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:48:57
1 On 02/06/2017 03:41 AM, Poncho wrote:
2 > On 06.02.2017 08:53, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> Are there any good replacement for "nx / nxclient" in Linux?
4 >> NX is long time gone from portage. I hope, I can still install them
5 >> from atic.
6 >> This was another reason I wasn't upgrading for a long time as I need
7 >> them to access remote boxes in GUI.
10 > I've switched to net-misc/remmina as a replacement for nxclient.
11
12 Which flags are you using?
13 net-misc/remmina-1.2.0_rc16-r1 USE="crypt nls (-ayatana) -gnome-keyring -rdp -spice -ssh -telepathy -webkit -zeroconf"
14
15 I know I'll need: ssh rdp
16 The remaining: -telepathy -webkit -zeroconf -ayatana
17 I have no clue about them and looking up the info doesn't tell me much.
20 Thelma