From: Felix Leif Keppmann <felix.leif@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] heads-up: 2011-05-01 baselayout news
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 19:01:56
1 Hey Mark,
2
3 the news item does not tell the exact version because there might be sub/rc-
4 versions until release. so on release date the devs will remove keywords of
5 the right versions. i read the dev mailing list a bit and it should be
6
7 baselayout-2.0.2 + openrc-0.8.2-r1
8
9 if no further -rc will be introduced till release. already installed it
10 yesterday, followed the migration guide and it works fine for me.
11
12 or just wait until it is offical released and use those versions.
15 Cheers
16 Felix Leif