From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Audio CD pre-gap info? (cdrdao?)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:54:30
1 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Does anyone know of a tool that will provide info on audio CD
4 > pre-gaps? I've read that cdrdao-utility will do it, but that doesn't
5 > seem to arrive with Gentoo cdrdao and I don't see a separate package
6 > for it. It looks like 'cdparanoia -Q' should do it, but it outputs
7 > "pre no" regardless of the pre-gap.
10 See the cdrecord/cddda2wav man pages and examples sections...
11
12 To copy an audio CD in the most accurate way, first run
13
14 cdda2wav -vall cddb=0 -B -Owav
15
16 and then run
17
18 cdrecord -v -dao -useinfo -text *.wav
21 if you like paranoia support, add -paranoia to the cdda2wav options.
22
23 Jörg
26 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
27 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)