From: Martins Steinbergs <mar@××.lv>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Going to Ubuntu - was 1.) Kernel panic - not syncing: Aiee, killing interupt handler
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:59:27
1 my bid is:
2
3 1) is that sata_via kernel/module actualy loading?
4 2) update bios
5 3) check mbr
6
7 hope i'm not wastig your time. I have similar box, except sata drive, but lot
8 of sata stuf is loadin'
9 Linux 2.6.11.11 #1 Fri Jun 17 11:19:52 EEST 2005 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64
10 Processor 3200+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
13 martins