From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg meta apps
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 04:30:13
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On 05/07/06, Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
3 >> If there are apps you use that you need stabilized, please file a bug
4 >> requesting this. We haven't stabilized everything because we're trying
5 >> to get an idea of what people actually use.
6 >
7 > Thanks. I will do so. I was just worried that the new xorg-meta
8 > ebuild may require different x-apps-meta ebuilds and that's why the
9 > old ebuilds are now masked.
10 >
11 > Is there perhaps a 'bucket' bug report that I should add to for this
12 > problem, or should I start a new one?
13
14 Just go ahead and file a separate bug for each app you want stabilized.
15 I've already done a few, so make sure you've got a current sync before
16 you do so.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie