From: Marcus Wanner <marcusw@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] equery versus q-tools
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:22:47
1 On 11/20/2009 5:16 PM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:23:03 -0500, Marcus Wanner wrote:
5 >> Ah. Then I can't really give you any recommendation besides the fact
6 >> that gentoolkit seems to be what most people use, and there is
7 >> certainly something to be said for using the most popular programs
8 >> since there will be faster support and bugfixes.
11 > Like Windows?
12 >
13 I did say (right after the snip) that:
14 "Or course, that is a valid decision criteria only when there is no
15 other reason to choose a specific option (there would be no such thing
16 as the linux or even gentoo user base otherwise)."
17 What I meant by that was, quite frankly, that Windows sucks.
18
19 Marcus