From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] equery versus q-tools
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:16:39
1 On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:23:03 -0500, Marcus Wanner wrote:
2
3 > Ah. Then I can't really give you any recommendation besides the fact
4 > that gentoolkit seems to be what most people use, and there is
5 > certainly something to be said for using the most popular programs
6 > since there will be faster support and bugfixes.
7
8 Like Windows?
9
10 equery is known to give incorrect results, and has done for years.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 I don't know if I can assimilate one more Borg Tagline!