From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:53:37
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm just hoping html5 will improve some things. May not but doesn't hurt to
5 >> hope. I just hope it will eliminate some of the things that are such power
6 >> or memory hogs now. It may not at first but eventually
7 >>
8 > Some stuff is already looking good, outside of streaming video, like
9 > http://chrome.angrybirds.com/ which probably would not be possible
10 > without Flash or Java just a couple years ago.
14 So things like youtube won't change any?
15
16 Well, I learned something about one of my facebook friends. She likes
17 that bird game too. I killed one bird but I got to work on my car. It
18 being 100 and no A/C sucks big time. I got a funeral to go to pretty
19 soon so I need to get this fixed.
20
21 Dale
22