From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Recompiling pakages after rebuild of Qt?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:22:24
1 Hi!
2
3 I just now recompiled qt-3* with OpenGL support and after the emerge,
4 the following message is shown:
5
6 * After a rebuild of Qt, it can happen that Qt plugins (such as Qt/KDE styles,
7 * or widgets for the Qt designer) are no longer recognized. If this situation
8 * occurs you should recompile the packages providing these plugins,
9 * and you should also make sure that Qt and its plugins were compiled with the
10 * same version of gcc. Packages that may need to be rebuilt are, for instance,
11 * kde-base/kdelibs, kde-base/kdeartwork and kde-base/kdeartwork-styles.
12 * See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/plugins-howto.html for more infos.
13
14 I'd now like to recompile the necessary packages. How do I find
15 out, which packages I need to recompile, besides the 3 packages,
16 which are mentioned in the message?
17
18 Thanks,
19
20 Alexander Skwar
21 --
22 BOFH Excuse #323:
23
24 Your processor has processed too many instructions. Turn it off immediately, do not type any commands!!
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list