From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: baselayout-2.0.0 surprises
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:35:09
1 On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:45:53 +0200, Michael Schmarck wrote:
2
3 > > It would be, but it wasn't removed on any of the three machines I
4 > > upgraded.
5 >
6 > Armin has at least one machine and I've got 2 were this happened and
7 > there are reports in the forum discussion thread reg. disappearance
8 > of /etc/conf.d/net (or rather, that it was replaced with a
9 > basically blank default file).
10 >
11 > So, I think, that your system is a bit odd.
12
13 Maybe I should have specified that the three machines all have very
14 different setups.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 It's not a bug, it's tradition!