From: Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:47:26
1 Hi,
2 Great answer !! I understand that I must use the subversion If I would like
3 to have a chance to make something ;-)
4 I verify by two times, I've CONFIG_USB_NET_CDCETHER set to =m, so I think
5 it's ok.
6 Other thing, I use dccm bc occm isn't provided by Gentoo distrib...
7 rndis-driver...I don't understand "You might even have to delete the modules
8 that
9 the kernel generated in order to use the usb-rndis-lite ones, because
10 they will have the same name as the vanilla-kernel modules. It is
11 important to compile them in you kernel beforehand in order to have the
12 kernel include some needed symbols." but I'll look for at the link that you
13 give me.
14
15 I thank you, and I'll try this soon! Do you think I must unmerge my synce
17 compilation scratchs my present installation ?
18
19 Big thanks !!
20
21 Arnaud