From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Kpdf crashes with large documents.
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:36:50
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I did use something else to finish reading my manual but I prefer to use
5 > Kpdf since I am accustomed to it already. I just want to try and get it
6 > fixed for next time plus, it may be a bug that needs some Raid sprayed
7 > on it.
10 All of the open source *pdf readers have had problems
11 over the years. Sporadic and hard to find, in my
12 experiences. The more sophisticated pdf files especially.
15 good luck.
18 James