From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kpdf crashes with large documents.
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:20:18
1 James wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
6 >> I did use something else to finish reading my manual but I prefer to use
7 >> Kpdf since I am accustomed to it already. I just want to try and get it
8 >> fixed for next time plus, it may be a bug that needs some Raid sprayed
9 >> on it.
13 > All of the open source *pdf readers have had problems
14 > over the years. Sporadic and hard to find, in my
15 > experiences. The more sophisticated pdf files especially.
18 > good luck.
21 > James
26 This is the first time I have had trouble with it crashing like this. I
27 don't use one enough to try to learn another one tho. Plus, that would
28 be one more package to keep up to date.
29
30 Dale
31