From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of Gentoo
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:37:45
2 > I figure how a person that use gentoo can question these things...
3 > So I figure if any of the persons who open this kind of threads are really
4 > using
5 > Gentoo for anything else than installing it to be cooler.
6 >
7 > No offense intended. As I said, this just gets boring after 1000 posts
8 > telling
9 > the same. It kind of seems like spam to me.
12 Non taken, im still as uncool as i was before installing Gentoo, i do
13 think though that if you consider it spam you are free to delete it or block
14 my address. On the other hand i found your replies very encouraging, i am
15 truly sorry if i bore someone to death but i just had to ask you guys.
16
17 Now i am going to dedicate myself to my Gentoo for a while since a couple
18 of thugs broke into my house and smashed both my knees yelling something
19 about some boring questions and wasting people's time... so i have lots of
20 free time now!
21
22 I'll try to inform myself better before opening a thread in the future
23
24 Thanks and sorry
25
26 Rafael