From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of Gentoo
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 01:15:45
1 On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:30:22 -0300
2 "Rafael Barrera Oro" <borafael@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > I figure how a person that use gentoo can question these things...
5 > > So I figure if any of the persons who open this kind of threads are really
6 > > using
7 > > Gentoo for anything else than installing it to be cooler.
8 > >
9 > > No offense intended. As I said, this just gets boring after 1000 posts
10 > > telling
11 > > the same. It kind of seems like spam to me.
14 > Non taken, im still as uncool as i was before installing Gentoo, i do
15 > think though that if you consider it spam you are free to delete it or block
16 > my address. On the other hand i found your replies very encouraging, i am
17 > truly sorry if i bore someone to death but i just had to ask you guys.
18
19 No problem. It's just me :P
20
21 My problem with these kind of questions if that I sometimes go mad when I see
22 them continuously arising every few days over and over during 4 or 5 years
23 (you see, the longest dead ever).
24
25 Be sure that I will not mark your mail address to be sent to the waste bin or
26 something like that just because of this. I only wanted to translate how a
27 person that sees this regularly feels from time to time. As I say, I usually
28 don't get into these threads. But, hey, we all are human... sometimes :P
31 > I'll try to inform myself better before opening a thread in the future
32
33 That's the only thing my post wanted to achieve.
34
35 Regards :)
36 --
37 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es>