From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: update-modules obsolete?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:04:32
1 On Monday 20 June 2011 18:02:54 Dale wrote:
2 > Yea, I have a 3 lb mini sledge hammer. I sometimes put it right beside
3 > my puter and give it a evil look with the one good eye I got. If that
4 > don't work, I ask on here. o_O If that don't work, I put the hammer
5 > to work. So far, the hammer has been just a threat. Thank goodness for
6 > this list. ;-) Now if you don't have a hammer, here you go:
7 >
8 > http://www.studentfreestuff.com/beat_up_the_pc.php
9 >
10 > Have fun !!!
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
15
16 Better to show this video to the computer:
17 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbcMOR-9Lms
18
19 :)