From: James Hiscock <boxroot@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB mobile phone connection..
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:45:11
1 > I've just tried to use moto4lin with a Motorola Razr. It starts as with
2 > yours, but when I click "Switch to P2K", /dev/ttyACM0 disappears! nothing
3 > works after that until I disconnect and reconnect the phone, at which
4 > point I am back in AT mode and it all starts again.
5
6 That's what was happening for me for several hours until it magically
7 started working... I honestly don't know what the heck changed. But
8 once it decided to work, it works consistently.
9
10 There's a note in the moto4lin wiki specifically for Razr phones
11 (http://moto4lin.sourceforge.net/wiki/Razr_V3) that says that it's
12 inconsistent, and you may need to run
13
14 echo AT+MODE=8 > /dev/ttyACM0
15
16 When I was doing that last night on my laptop, the first time would
17 work, and the second time it removed the device... I honestly don't
18 know what the heck is going on with this program, but it _is_ a pretty
19 early release... <shrug>
20
21 There isn't much info for the C380 in the wiki, other than the
22 settings that should be used (which are the defaults)...
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list