From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] (EE) R128(0): No DFP detected
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:04:01
1 Hi group,
2
3 I get this error when I attempt startx. I have a
4 legacy AGP Rage128, ATI card and the driver is
5 compiled into the kernel to allow for the framebuffer.
6
7 So far I've emerged vf86-video-ati and then, in
8 desperation, xf86-video-vga without success.
9
10 I don't see anything else under
11 /usr/portage/x11-drivers that would suit.
12
13 ati-drivers is for the higher end Radeon products
14 isn't it, I mean the newer low-voltage stuff?
15
16 There's a few links on the Web to similar problems but
17 no solutions that I've been able to uncover.
18
19 Maxim
20
22 Do You Yahoo!?
23 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
24 http://mail.yahoo.com
25 --
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list