From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] plasma-desktop-5.12.4 build process hangs
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:23:59
1 On Thursday, 19 April 2018 14:44:40 BST Elijah Mark Anderson wrote:
2 > A friend has commissioned me to install Gentoo on one of their machines for
3 > them. I'm trying to run some final updates before I turn it back over to
4 > them, but it keeps hanging on plasma-desktop-5.12.4 after linking
5 > kcm_fontinst.so (see attachment).
6 >
7 > Anyone know what's going wrong? Is this just a bug in the ebuild, maybe?
8
9 Your log shows no error. I had a look for bug reports, but couldn't find
10 anything relevant. If it reports no error, have you waited long enough for
11 the emerge to complete?
14 Regards,
15 Mick