From: Marton Gabor <gabor.marton@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend2 issues
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:30:57
1 Hi!
2
3 I also have problems with suspend2. I emerged and compiled the latest
4 suspend2-sources, boots fine, hubernates fine. But: I have a Intel
5 HDA(alc880) audio card integrated, and I need to use the realtek audio
6 pack to make it work which compiles alsa-drivers, alsa-utils,
7 etc.....(with alsa-drivers from portage the audio card emits wierd
8 noises that are extremely loud when I don't play anything), so the
9 problem is that if I use a suspend2-sources kernel, alsaconf sais that
10 there's no PCI PnP cards in my laptop, everyting works fine with any
11 gentoo-sources kernel. Is there someone aware of the solution?
12
13 Marton Gabor
14 <gabor.marton@××××××××××.hu>,<ICQ UIN: 169394884>,<T: +36 30 447-2042>
15 VE-MIK