From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT]advice for a wireless router
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:07:34
1 Christopher Copeland ha scritto:
2 > On 28 Oct 2007, at 18:15, Dan Farrell wrote:
3 >
4 > I'm not sure about Italy, but around here you can get a simple D-link
5 > wireless router for USD25. I've used them in several situations and have
6 > had no problems.. you can't beat that price.
7
8 I'm currently looking here and it seems the Linksys goes about at 75€,
9 while Netgear stuff is around 45€.
10
11 By the way: what's the real difference between a wireless router and a
12 wireless access point? Only the fact that the former is a router PLUS a
13 WAP? Because if it's so, I just need an access point...
14
15 m.
16
17 > --