From: Peter <sw98234@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How-to AMD Sempron 3300+
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:07:34
1 On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:08:22 +0300, Daniel Iliev wrote:
2
3 snip...
4 > I'm not sure which is the least problematic way to recompile my gentoo
5 > in way that the software would be able to utilize the 64bit extensions
6 > and the new instruction sets of the CPU. Will changing the CHOST and the
7 > CFLAGS followed by
8
9 don't do that.
10
11 snip...
12
13 Don't change anything. That's my advice. Enjoy the addition 32bit speed.
16 Peter
17 +++++
18 Do not reply to this email, it is a spam trap and not monitored.
19 I can be reached via this list, or via
20 jabber: pete4abw at jabber.org
21 ICQ: 73676357
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list