From: cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 16:29:51
1 Woops! Sorry, I miss read the post. It had nothing to with me. I'm not
2 used to reading mail in a terminal:) I'll have to figure out how to get
3 rid of the advetisingr, or maybe thats the deal with a free account:(
4
5 Philip Webb wrote:
6 >Mutt should not be a security risk !
7
8 I don't doubt mutt for a moment:)
9
10 »Q« wrote:
11 >Gmail by default locks out any client that doesn't use OAuth 2.0,
12 >which AIUI is most of them. Somewhere in Gmail's web interface is a
13 >setting to allow other clients to connect. IIRC the text is something
14 >like "allow less secure clients to connect to your Gmail account".
15
16 I thought there might be a way. But seems kinda unfreindly. Maybe I'll
17 have to that if I can't get rid the add stuck on the end of my mail.
18 Thanks
19
20 cinder
21
23
24 ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
25 $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
26 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
27 Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!