From: Joshua D Doll <joshua.doll@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild wants to downgrade packages!
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 22:09:36
1 John covici wrote:
2 > Hi. I just emerged the firefox 3.0 which required a new version also
3 > of xulrunner. Now if I run revdep-rebuild, it wants to downgrade both
4 > of these packages.
5 >
6 > A number of packages seem to depend on libnss3.so.11 libsmime3.so.11
7 > libssl3.so.11 . How can I resolve this conflict?
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance for any ideas on this.
12 I believe you want to run revdep-rebuild with the -X option flag. Also
13 make sure you're using the xulrunner use flag instead of the firefox use
14 flag.
15
16 --Joshua Doll
17 --