From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo gets as bad SuSE: Circular dependencies [WAS: Thank you Gentoo devs]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:32:42
1 On Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
4 > It *P*DEPENDs on them. That's an (strange) kind of special dependency
5 > which is pulled in *after* install, instead of *before*. But still
6 > it is an dependency.
7 >
8 > So, Xserver dependens on driver(s), drivers depend on Xserver.
9 > Circular dependency.
10 >
11 > q.e.d.
14 aren't you ashamed of yourself, when you post stupid stuff like that?
17 > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
18 > Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
19 > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
20 > Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
21 > http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
22 > Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
23 > http://patches.metux.de/
25
26 After all the rubbish you sent to this mailing list, I know exactly whom I
27 will never pay for IT services.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list