From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE plasma upgrade heads up for possible problem
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 01:34:34
1 190305 Michael Cook wrote:
2 > On 3/5/19 7:47 PM, Dale wrote:
3 >> I just did a KDE plasma upgrade to 5.15.  I ran into a slight problem
4 > > that may or may not affect others so I wanted to give a heads up
5 -- snip --
6 > Doing a revdep-rebuild.sh found the issue for me.
7 > Note the newer version of this script without .sh did not find the issue.
8
9 So what was the actual problem & how did you solve it ??
10 Don't just leave us in suspense (sigh).
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca