From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ssh problem : half-solved
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:00:20
1 On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:23:36 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > NB> That's how I read it, but it says it appends to the list,
4 > > so this is the last option tried,
5 > > while an earlier one could possibly be triggering the failure.
6 > > With + would be better, but it would be worth trying without.
7 >
8 > I tried both & neither gets Ssh to recognise the config.
9
10 Have you run ssh with -v to see what configuration options it is reading
11 from where.
12
13 Bear in mind that ssh stops at the first matching host definition, so if
14 you have a "host *" in your config, it must be last.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 When puns are outlawed only outlaws will have puns.