From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "text-only" email parts in evolution 2.4
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:59:41
1 > All flame wars about html vs text emails aside, how do I get it back?
2 > I've been trying to find out how to get / use plugins for evolution, but
3 > there doesn't seem to be much help about it.
4
5 This is something to take up with the evolution developers.
6
7 > And also, if so many people want such a feature, why isn't it a patch
8 > from gentoo? Is there some fundamental understanding that I'm missing?
9
10 <flame>
11
12 Yep, someone like you never got pissed enough to add the patch or plugin
13 as an ebuild. I think most (including me) just got sick of evolution being
14 more or less crap, and started using different email clients...
17 > Any help, or enlightenment about the topic, would be much appreciated,
18 > Thanks,
21 </flame>
24 Bryan Whitehead
25 Email:driver@×××××××××.net