From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Modifying LiveCDs
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:56:12
1 On Sep 23, 2011 9:42 PM, "Jonas de Buhr" <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > >> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=build+your+own+live+cd+gentoo
4 > >
5 > >Not so useful, thanks. Google fails me regularly. Personalized
6 > >searches are getting to be a real sore spot for me; not just mine, but
7 > >those of people pointing me at Google assuming my searches for the
8 > >same keywords will get the same results. Particular grating is when
9 > >someone sends me a link to a search, then the link to what I was
10 > >looking for, and says something like "first hit". My first *page*
11 > >didn't even have that link on it.
12 >
13 > well... i didn't know if it was ok to post links to unofficial gentoo
14 > resources on this list which is why i went with the search.
15
16 Well, IMHO the principle here is:
17
18 "If you're not against us, then you're our ally."
19
20 (That is, unofficial sites are okay. In fact, unavoidable since the official
21 sites have the additional burden of having to be bug-free and/or thoroughly
22 tested)
23
24 Rgds,