From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Removing pulseaudio
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 02:12:12
1 On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > We know what we Gentoo users think of Lennart.
3
4 Speak for yourself, Walter. Many Gentoo users, like me and many others
5 than don't participate in the shouting contest this list sometimes is,
6 don't think bad of Lennart, and we happily use the projects where he
7 participates. Like the kernel, for example.
8
9 Please don't talk like you represent anyone but yourself.
10
11 Regards.
12 --
13 Canek Peláez Valdés