From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge with --changed-use
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:50:48
1 On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:12:48 -0800, walt wrote:
4 > > That shouldn't happen with --changed-use, only --newuse, and would be
5 > > worthy of a bug report.
6 >
7 > Hm. I did read something about that here in the last few months and
8 > forgot about it. I've been typing emerge -auND world for so long I
9 > don't even think about it. Reading the manpage I see that there is
10 > no short-option for --changed-use, so I suppose I'll write a shell
11 > script to type that long-option for me because I'll forget it again.
12
13 What's wrong with an alias? Or even adding it to EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS?
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 DOS: Defunct Operating System