From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MySQL Upgrade
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:40:32
1 On 10/31/05, C. Beamer <cbeamer@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Qian Qiao wrote:
3 > >
4 > >So the mysqldump you did on the 4.0 didn't dump the databases other
5 > >than test, hmmm.
9 > That's correct. And as stated in my original post, I think it might
10 > have something to do with the way I got the database into Gentoo - a
11 > mkdir named after the database and then copy the related database files
12 > into the directory.
13
14 Try dump and restore them one by one, if you are able to use them, you
15 should be able to dump them.
16
17 Documentations on mysqldump can be found at:
18 http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/mysqldump.html
19
20 HTH.
21
22 -- Joe
26 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
27 Those who can count, and those who can't.
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list