From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why ity has to be so frustrating !!!
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:31:10
1 Hi all on the list; thanks for attention. I need to use fake RAID
2 because of windows ( I had incresed in 80% the performance of windows
3 because of the fake raid :) ). I know linux software RAID is good, and
4 I had already used on a box running just linux, but I really need to
5 use dual boot on this box, and I don´t want to loose the performance
6 of windows.
7
8 I tryed to dmraid + 2.6.16 and all I got was that /dev/mapper/* was
9 empty ( just have control node ). I had try 2.6.15-r1 and /de/mapper
10 was populated but kernel panics when mounting root system, it says it
11 can not find linuxrc and /bin/bash
12
13 this is the situation, and is been like that for days.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list