From: "Canek Peláez" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless WPA and ipw2200 problems
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:49:30
1 I'm using the latest kernel, with the ipw2200 driver it provides (not
2 the one in portage). Evrything works great in WPA, but I don't use the
3 -Dipw option of wpa_supplicant; I use -Dwext: the tip is in
4
5 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_ipw2200
6
7 I'm using the suspend2 sources, so I don't have 2.6.17 yet.
8
9 Canek
10