From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 09:31:00
1 > going "Uh duh, why didn't I think of that" or "Thanks, I hadn't thought
2 > of that"), or b) the subject is something so far off the topic of Gentoo
3
4 I want to specially point out this. I think it a good habit, to say
5 thank you. It motivates people to support and is always worth a
6 posting. I also think it a good habit to summarize the result of a
7 thread in a way, that makes it usefull for the archives.
8
9 In a mailing list you experience such a postings as unnecessary load.
10
11 Al