From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Laptop Install Issue - Success!
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 04:38:09
1 Mariusz Pękala wrote:
2
3 >>El Domingo, 11 de Diciembre de 2005 11:42, C. Beamer escribió:
6 >>>My issue is this: The computer powered off in the middle of the install
7 >>>of xorg-x11. This has happened a couple of times. I haven't been
8 >>>having problems with the laptop, so I'm pretty sure the issue has
9 >>>something to do with power management since I built power management
10 >>>into the kernel, but didn't emerge acpid.
11 >>>
12 >>>