From: "Mariusz Pękala" <skoot@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Laptop Install Issue
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:40:57
1 > El Domingo, 11 de Diciembre de 2005 11:42, C. Beamer escribió:
2 > > My issue is this: The computer powered off in the middle of the install
3 > > of xorg-x11. This has happened a couple of times. I haven't been
4 > > having problems with the laptop, so I'm pretty sure the issue has
5 > > something to do with power management since I built power management
6 > > into the kernel, but didn't emerge acpid. Anyway, since the emerge of
7 > > xorg-x11 has bombed a couple of times, is there anything that I should
8 > > do in the way of clean up before trying to emerge it again?
9 > > Colleen
10