From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Laptop Install Issue
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:23:29
1 I can't find any sense at that issue: I can't understand what's the reason
2 that make your computer turn off in a compilation.
3
4 Well... I'm afraid of temperature. I hope that's not the reason, but is the
5 first thing that came to my mind. Maybe in your laptop (I've an Amilo Fujitsu
6 Siemens, and when compiling OO or KDE it is really hot), when it reachs some
7 temperature it turns off because of security reasons.
8
9 I cannot find any other reason.
10
11 Bye,