From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] thinkorswim stock trading platform
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:05:33
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > So is this some sort of path problem? The installer expects the
3 > library to be in a certain location? Maybe a symlink from there to
4 > /lib/libc.so.6?
5 >
6 > Thanks for getting me closer, and I'll check out Linux World for dates
7 > to see when I could make it.
8
9 I'd guess path issue as well. It might be worth it to manually run
10 env-update and/or log out and back in, though those are both long shots.
11 Assuming that doesn't work strace or lsof would be my next step in
12 figuring out what it might be looking for.
13
14 kashani
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list