From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati -- dreaded "xf86-ENOMEM" error
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:55:51
3 > Have you guys looked at the nvidia site? They have
4 > 'drivers' (i.e.,
5 > kernel modules) for their motherboard chipsets as
6 > well as their video
7 > cards. Perhaps that's what you both need. I know
8 > that nvidia-kernel and
9 > nvidia-glx exist in Portage for the video cards, but
10 > that's not of much
11 > use if your kernel doesn't have the ability to talk
12 > to the mobo in the
13 > first place (and we do know that an nForce board
14 > does speak its own
15 > language).
18 http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0306.html
21 Wow! Bleedin' edge! I'll try it out and get back to
22 the list.
23 -mw
24
25 > --
26 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
32 Do You Yahoo!?
33 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
34 http://mail.yahoo.com
35 --
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list