From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's the dmix equivalent these days?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:40:33
1 On Montag, 26. Februar 2007, b.n. wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon ha scritto:
3 > > On Sunday 25 February 2007, Mick wrote:
4 > >> Hi All,
5 > >>
6 > >> It seems that when Amarok is playing, all system sounds are put on
7 > >> hold. Once I close Amarok then all system (KDE) notifications
8 > >> suddenly sound at once!
9 > >>
10 > >> How do I figure out what's wrong and how should I fix it?
11 > >
12 > > One word:
13 > >
14 > > arts
15 > >
16 > > It's an abomination that should not be suffered to live. Disable it,
17 > > switch it off, consign it to hell for all eternity.
18 >
19 > You can also compile all of kde switching off the "alsa" use flag.
20 >
21 > m.
22
23 yeah, but you loose the video-preview that way.
28 Conclusions
29 In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even
30 with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the
31 Federation like a bug. Accept it. -Michael Wong
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list