From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [UDEV] No network on startup
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:13:51
1 Hello!
2
3 Thanks a lot! My internet connection now works perfectly, but the error
4 messages are still there :-(
5 Some wise guy told me that there is a tool called genlop, and so I now
6 know exactly what I have emerged.
7 There were just some apps like adobe reader, x11-server. The only
8 program that actually matters is udev (upgraded from 103 to 104)
9
10 So I downgraded to udev-103 again and now I get the error message (on
11 startup) that /lib/udev/net.sh cannot be executed, because this file
12 doesn't exist!
13 I also tried reemerging udev, but it didn't help.
14
15 I didn't find anything about this issue in the gentoo udev guide or google.
16
17 I appreciate every help!
18
19 Best Regards Jay